Friday, November 20, 2009

Glee: Music to my ears

I love this show! What is it about these television characters singing songs to each other that just makes me feel so happy? I love this show!

Since I started watching it there are only a few numbers that I haven't liked, but for the most part it is so fun to watch! I will say, the plot isn't anything special, but the singing is worth the hour invested every week. I highly recommend it to everyone!

I tried to find some of my favorite songs from the show, but Fox seems to be pretty particular about what they post online. Pretty annoying since there are so many good ones! YouTube has many postings, but only audio, which isn't as satisfying as watching the characters perform the songs. I've posted a couple from YouTube, but I recommend checking out the Glee website and starting from the first episode of the season. You'll love it!

Glee special guest Kristin Chenoweth singing Heart's "Alone"


Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'"


"Defying Gravity" from Wicked

2 comments:

Allison Hansen said...

I could not agree with you more! The talent on this show is amazing. The music makes me so happy! Bring back the musical genre... Hooray!

Emily said...

i love this show too! so much i've bought almost every song. like you not all the best but love journey and this weeks endless love! best!