Monday, November 29, 2010

Air Popped

My friend Jamie opened my eyes to the wonderful world of non-microwaved popcorn and how tasty it is! She made this delicious air-popped popcorn then sprinkled a little bit of salt and a little bit of lime and it was delectable!


So, I have since written off microwave popcorn and I went out and bought myself a good ol' air popper. And you know what, it pops faster, it is a cheaper popcorn alternative and it tastes much better than the microwave stuff we have all become so accustomed to. Also, much healthier depending on what you put on it!


So Mr. Air Popper Popcorn Machine, you've made me a believer again. I'm back!

3 comments:

Allison Hansen said...

We LOVE air popped popcorn! We probably use our popper every other day. We've had to floss more frequently, with all the kernels.

Jennifer Lovell said...

I figured out how to pop my own unadulterated kernels in the microwave in a paper bag, and then I add my own tbs of oil and salt...but I love the lime idea, I'm going to try that. Yum!

Tonia said...

Here is an unhealthy option: butter and smarties. Not the American kind of Smarties, but the good old fashioned chocolate with the multi-coloured hard-shell Smarties. M&M's will do but not as good as Smarties.