Sunday, February 6, 2011

Faster Than Speeding Bullet

I went to a movie with my dad last night and we had some time to kill. While waiting, I thought it might be interesting to introduce my dad to air hockey. He's not much of a gamer, but I figured he could handle it.

With only minimal explanation he picked it up pretty quick. Aside from a constant reminder not to put his free hand on the table (ouchie if he got smacked with the puck!), he didn't do so bad.

It wasn't long before I was up 3-0 in which he commented, "Miliam, you are very speedy."

In the end, I schooled him 5-1. I did ease up on him to keep the game going, but, he did get one legitimate goal that wasn't a gimme. He was pretty proud and even used some fightin' words, "See? Don't underestimate me. Daddy is good."

Good game, dad. Good game.

3 comments:

Jennifer Lovell said...

That is so much fun! I'm so glad you got a picture of it, too. What a fun date with your dad.

Nancey said...

That is a cute photo! I miss you, Mir :)

Anonymous said...

Your dad looks like an awesome air hockey partner! And wherever you are playing, looks like a movie set. Super cool.