Monday, March 24, 2008

BEST RELIEF SOCIETY EVER!

While in Utah this weekend I went to a Singles ward with Sarah.

Aside from the church building being various shades of pink, otherwise known as the "Barbie church," that ward had THE best Relief Society EVER for the following reasons:

1. Relief Society started late
2. There was no lesson
3. The RSP brought treats
4. We got out early

Hands down. No argument. Best Relief Society EVER. And were I a fan of pink, the whole experience would truly have been heaven on earth.

3 comments:

Erika said...

I agree, there is NOTHING better than getting out of church early...with treats in your hand. Sweet.
What city were you in in Utah? That is enough to make me consider moving...although it was a singles ward? Not sure I'm ready to make that drastic of a change :-)

Travis Butterfield said...

You were in Utah? Do you EVER stay in LA for more than a week or two? It seems like you're on a permanent vacation. I'm jealous.

f*bomb. said...

And to think, I went to LA and had SEVEN HOURS of church there...And your sacrament meeting ran late by 30 minutes.
It's lucky one of the RS sessions provided me with candy for my purse, or I would have been throwing things. HAPPY EASTER, indeed.