Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Banzai Dad

School is out for winter break! Finally, I have some time to relax.

Over Thanksgiving I went home to Seattle for the weekend. As always, it was nice to be home and away from Eugene for a bit. Going home is always a treat, especially when I can come away with some real gems.

One morning I walked into the kitchen to see my dad working very intently on a small plant. Turns out my dad has a little bit of Mr. Miyagi in him! It was so cute, I had to capture the moment. I never knew him to be much of a banzai kind of guy, but he really looked like he knew what he was doing.


Just when I thought that I had run out of blog material, daddy Oh comes to the rescue! Thanks dad, I knew I could count on you.

3 comments:

catharooni said...

love it! now we need a video of mama oh!! ... been thinking about you a lot lately ... after getting one semester under your belt, are happy you made the move back to school??

hope to chat soon!

dana said...

Totally cute.
Congrats on time off!

Erika said...

ooh i love your dad!!