Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The 6th


I was recently "tagged" by Jennie Doezie of "Dozieland" to post the 6th picture in my collection of photos on file. Luckily, this was it. It could have been really boring, really ugly, or really embarrassing. Luckily, it is one of the acceptable sort.

Oh this pic. There was a time when I was confident that I would get that internship at adidas. But at this point, when Starbucks is telling my MBA class to start out as a barista and REI is saying we should really considering a retail job in one of their stores, I realize that this summer may not be my adidas dream come true. But I am not all without hope. There are other options almost as great and involving adidas just as well.

I am still crossing my fingers.

I tag the following to post their sixth:

Sarah Zobell
Heather Feather Smith
Emily
Kim Atchley
Catherine

1 comment:

jd said...

dude, all of my students/former students who work at REI seem pretty happy... and 18-year-olds are pretty cool to work with, AND you'd get a discount, so... win-win! Stop all these "high-achieving" "grad-school graduate" expectations and goals, that's just silly talk.

your photo is cool... looks either like an ad or a "Stars! They're just like us!" pappa-photo.