Monday, August 3, 2009

Only on..............................the KOST.

Sundays, and quiet summer evenings in general, just aren't complete without................the KOST. I think most of us can agree that few moments compare to those experienced when KOSTing with 103.5, Southern California's Soft Rock with Less Talk. For me, it's a past-time, a relic of peace, a welcome home. In fact, if I had more time and more money for gas, I would be spending more evenings in my car, driving long distances, so long as I stay within radio frequency range of................the KOST.

With................the KOST, you learn to take the good with the bad, the crap with the sensational, and you come to learn that for every five terrible KOST songs, there's at least one awesome song that is going to speak to you. And in every song set, there are certain songs you can always count on. Which is why I created this game. Introducing "................the KOST Love Song Bingo."


I have listened to................the KOST so often, that I have come accustomed to the several signature songs that makes a radio station like................the KOST, iconic. Similar to a church dance playlist, ................the KOST plays the same songs repeatedly, just at different times of the day. Inevitably, all of the "regulars" will come on, say, at least 30 times a day. Having recognized this, I thought it would be fun to join in on the fun that is................the KOST.

This KOST BINGO card is completely alterable, interchangeable and malleable. Simply email me for the Word doc file and you can make all the cards you need to play with family, friends and anyone who would be able to tolerate listening to................the KOST long enough for someone to get a BINGO.

Change the artists and songs around to vary the order. My only suggestion is to leave Whitney or Celine in the center square. They are guaranteed to play and center squares are usually freebies anyway.

So, the next time you're on the road and you're feeling somber, in love, or just plain reflective, turn that dial to................the KOST 103.5 and bask in the romance!

Btw, Delilah has 10 kids. 10 kids! She's not on................the KOST, but I just thought I would make mention of that fact.

4 comments:

Emily said...

i just recently discovered hipster bingo and friends and I take our cards when we go out to see bands in hollywood - it's really lots of fun. will have to try Kost bingo next road trip!

catharooni said...

shut up! 10 kids!?!?

the Rew Crew said...

I just learned that Delilah has 10 kids as well...who know? Maybe this is why she has so much patience with all her nutty callers.

jd said...

HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH! That's me LOL-ing, except you know that I hate it when people LOL. Laugh out loud, yes, but "LOL" is such a strange sound. That was - an - AWESOME post. BINGO-- genius. And thank you for only speaking the name of ........ the KOST in reverence (to speak it without an extra-long pause is sacrilege)

Well done, Moh.