Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Things you don't hear every day...

I called my dad this afternoon to ask him to run an errand for me since I was at work. Usually he is at home dinking around on his laptop, but today, apparently he went to the zoo with my niece and nephew.

Dad: Hello?
Me: Hi dad.
Dad: Oh! Miliam! You are working?
Me: Yes.
Dad: Oh good. I did not recognize number. Well, I just rode a camel (pronounced: ku-mehl)!
Me: What?
Dad: Yes. Have you ever ride a camel before? It is not easy!
Me: No dad. I haven’t been on a camel before.
Dad: Well, you must try! It is not easy.
Me: Okay, dad. I’m going to call you back later.
Dad: Okay. See you!

Things you don’t hear every day…

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Miriam!

A long time ago I read on your blog about birthday Tol tables and loved the idea! Our little girl just turned one and we incorporated it into her birthday party, which I just blogged about. Just wanted to say thanks for introducing me to the fun tradition. It's now a tradition in our house too! :)

Jessica Fuhriman
www.theworldaccordingtopixie.blogspot.com

Miriam Oh Painter said...

That's great Jessica! Have fun with it!

dana said...

hhahhaha.
hilarious.