Monday, February 27, 2012

What's that I hear?

Ever since I was little, my mom has obsessed over popping the little bubbles in bubble wrap. I swear that a big reason she would buy 1-lb. boxes of See's Candies was just so that she could have the enjoyment of popping the small sheet of bubble wrap that lies over the chocolates.

The other day, I received a package in the mail with a large amount of bubble wrap used to cushion the items. Matt looked at me with surprise as I gathered it up and walked to my mom's bedroom and left it there. I told him how much she loved the stuff and he just assumed accept the fact.

On Sunday, while we were all waiting around for church to start, Matt and I were in the kitchen making breakfast when our ears clued into a distant "clicking" sound that never seemed to stop. We just looked at each other and started laughing. I then, of course, had to grab my camera (make sure your volume is up so that you too, can hear the faint sounds):



She's watching her coveted Korean dramas online and popping bubble wrap of course.

1 comment:

Jennifer Lovell said...

You are so funny with your mom! What I wonder is, from which of your parents did you inherit your good sense of humor? They seem to take your jokes with mixed feelings, but are always really good sports in the end ; ). That was a fun video.