Friday, May 29, 2009

Hairy Mia

I have so many things I keep meaning to blog about but no time to sit down and blog.

But one thing that's always easy to post about and pretty much speaks for herself, is my little niece Mia!

At only seven months, she has had several haircuts and is getting cuter and chubbier than ever! Apparently, in this pic, she was telling Denise a fantastic story of some sort. Too cute!

Here is a shrine of pics of my cute little niece Mia. I feel perfectly fine bragging about her and showing her off the to the world. This is one light I will not be hiding under any bushels.


I am looking forward to summer when I will get to spend a good few weeks with my niece and nephew in Utah. I love this little girl! And her big brother too!

2 comments:

Kim said...

oh yummy!! she's is darling. you should show her off. i wish sarah had all that hair.

how are you?!?!?

catharooni said...

absolutely too freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the second pic - she looks so serious ...

missing you lots lately ... could use of a dose of moh humour and wisdome.