Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am IL with Ron

As you may know, I am a HUGE fan of "The Bachelor."

Such an infatuation is deeply rooted in the sheer entertainment value of the show. It is a hoot everytime and I can attribute a rich and healthy history of the most sincere and boisterous chuckles and cringes in memory emerging from my "Bachelor viewership. It is pure entertainment!

My enjoyment of "The Bachelor" has also grown a great infatuation for this season's "The Bachelorette." And after only two episodes, I have picked a favorite.

I love Ron. He's a barber. Originally from Greely, CO, he now currently resides in Kansas City, MO. He doesn't really stand out. He hasn't received a special rose or any sort. He hasn't made any great impression. But I like him.

He is nice and cute and nice again. Go Ron!

No comments: