Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Idol favorite

I have been a fair-weather American Idol fan this current time around. It has just been kind of an annoying season for me and I am actually happy it is all finally coming to an end so as to make room for "So You Think You Can Dance." Awesome!

I was surprised last night, with the final two Davids (Archuleta and Cook) singing three songs. I couldn't have been more annoyed with the boxing metaphore and the way over the top contrived competition between the two. Until I watched last night, I thought Cook was the shoe-in to win. But the judges obviously have their favorite and it's the little dweeby Murray, Utah guy with the psycho dad that will likely take the prize. I like him, but I like Cook better...

Here is my favorite performance of the night. Awesome song, hot rendition!

4 comments:

Denise said...

I am such a fan of David Cook, very sexy voice. I actually liked his collective soul performance the best though.

dana said...

totally totally totally.
I liked the Collective Soul song too.
D.A. is so dorky.

Miriam Oh Painter said...

i totally agree. i loved both of his performances and i'm bugged that he didn't get the praise he deserved.

Erika said...

Haven't watched at all this entire season but DANG I must agree with Denise...SEXY SEXY VOICE!!!
mmmmmmm