Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Succulent Tomatoes


Few things in the food world come even close to the savor of a homegrown tomato. I am not a fan of tomatoes and prefer most of my food without them, but I will gladly eat a tomato from someone's personal garden.

My coworker has a knack for nature and in starting his small garden a year ago, has found he has more product than he can handle! Yesterday he brought me a bag full of fresh vegetables straight from his garden.


And today, I ate some of it. The tomatoes were so sweet and juicy. I forget how delicious tomatoes can be.

2 comments:

dana said...

mmmm. homegrown tomatoes are so delicious. The mini cherry ones are like candy. My parents grown them every year and I stock up at their house.

Denise said...

Those do look extremely appealing right now, it feels so good to eat raw vegetables when they taste so good, just a win win situation.