Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cute things


It is very normal for Catherine to send me web links to cute pictures of koala bears, polar bears and penguins, all of which give me a little welcomed tickle. Today, Amy Wiltbank sent this to me because she knows I like cute things and it made my day! I'm not a fan of rats mostly because of their long tails, but I AM a fan of paws and this little guy has cute paws!

Thanks for thinking of me and passing along all the cuteness!

For cute on demand, visit www.cuteoverload.com

2 comments:

catharooni said...

i love him i love him i love him!!! he and his teddy bear can move in anytime. furbit and i will happily make room for him. awwwwww!

Amy said...

If I'd known that his tail would freak you out, I would have photoshopped it out. I'm glad you liked him. I think it's his little hands holding the teddy bear that get me.