Friday, October 31, 2008

Baby Mia


This last week I became an aunt for the second time and it is just as exciting as the first time!

Denise had the baby last Sunday morning and everything went perfectly.

Mia Hae-Soon Oh

6 lbs. 13 oz. 20-inches

TONS of hair

I got a text while at church and I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with joy and emotion. I haven't even seen my new little friend, but I love her with all my heart!

Denise just posted pictures on Facebook and man, when she told me the kid had a lot of hair, I really had no idea until I saw for myself! Holy cow!

She's not even a week old and she already needs a haircut!



Mia with her big brother Kimball and mommy.



Kimball introduces Mia to two of her cousins.



7 comments:

Erika said...

what a doll!
So much fun!!!

Courtney said...

How precious!! Now there's another miniaturized MOh out there!!

catharooni said...

yay yay!! another cute oh to watch grow up! especially the love the pic where kimboh is showing off his lil sis!!

congrats to all ...

HUGS!

Heather & James said...

She is so stinking cute!! When do you get to see her? Isn't being an aunt the best?!!

PlusOne said...

Wow... it is such a shame she isn't cute at all. Poor thing. So unfortunate. That hair is ridiculous. and AWESOME.

dana said...

Oh! She's adorable!
Congrats to everyone!

the Rew Crew said...

Mir-that is one gorgeous baby. Congrats!