Sunday, September 21, 2008

Best Together

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are unbeatably funny together.

They starred in the movie, "Baby Mama" opposite each other and totally cracked me up!

On the season premiere of Saturday Night Live two weeks ago, they rocked the opening with their impressions of Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton.



And in only one minute and twenty seconds, I am confidently stating that the pair stole the show on last night's Emmy Awards show.



These two are so great together!

2 comments:

Nancey said...

I just watched Baby Mama last night and they were pretty good. I have to admit, Poehler wasn't a very convincing 20-something year old, or was that part of the humor?--aren't they in their 40s?--but it was still funny!

Nancey said...

Okay, I just looked it up, and Tina is 38 and Amy is 37 : )