Monday, September 1, 2008

Crafty

What do you get when you cross a candle stick, a plate and epoxy glue?

A homemade cake stand!

Denise (my sister-in-law) is teaching the women in her Relief Society how to create their own cake stands. Something so simple, yet, it's something I know I never would have come up with myself.

1. candle stick - Target, $3
2. plate of your liking - Target, $5
3. epoxy glue

Put the three together, and looky looky! A cake stand, or serving stand. Whatevs!




Super dope I say.

4 comments:

dana said...

Nice! I totally like it. Great job, crafty lady.

Nancey said...

Coolness, Mir. I think there is a crafty woman in you waiting to burst!

Erica said...

That is the coolest thing ever. Craft or Die!

Heather & James said...

I totally want to make this. Forget registering for a cake stand. I'll just register for 1 plate + one candlestick + epoxy. Bada-bing!