Monday, June 23, 2008

Boyce Avenue

I know what you're saying, "Miriam, are you getting paid to promote?"

And my answer to you is: I wish!

I have nothing much to talk about these days, which is usually a sign that I am not busy. I find that when I am most pressed for my time, my brain is its most active and creative. So, considering I spent the entire day at the pool on Saturday and not doing much else any other time, my brain is pretty much waveless right now.

So, I resort to plugging other people's talents and hard work.

One day not too long ago, while tooling around YouTube I found this band called Boyce Avenue. They do a lot of their own stuff, but they have promoted themselves through their covers of other material. They have a long list of cover songs that are all pleasant and unique to their style.

Introducing my favorite YouTube group: Boyce Avenue with their version of Coldplay's "Viva la Vida". (How that boy can keep a drum beat, play a guitar and sing all at the same time is beyond me!)

No comments: