Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fuzzy Love

I will be gone for the rest of the week at a super exhilerating work "getaway/sit and listen" conference in Orlando, FL. Which mean, this post will likely be my last chance to get any blogging in until next week.

With that forethought, I feel confident and comfortable leaving my blog under the watchful eye of two of my favorite fuzzy friends:

- this hamster I received on a card from Christy Wallaker. His paws are too cute!

- And representing my new favorite animal breed, Knut, the polar bear that at a young age, captivated the world.


Until next time, be pleasantly overwhelmed by cute overload!


And as an addition, Erika (McCall) Johnson, now so wise in her years, makes a good point. Kimball, my nephew, makes the overload complete. This is Erik, Kimball and I at "Bug's Life" at Disneyland. Bring it.

7 comments:

Erika said...

you know, to have it be a FULL cute overload, you should have added a picture of your nephew at the bottom.

Miriam Oh Painter said...

Good call Erika!

the Rew Crew said...

Your nephew has amazing hair!

I'm so sorry you have to visit FL again. It's hotter than Hades right now. You should go to Disney World! I can send my two year old to go with you so you experience cute overload all over again.

You game? I promise she would not miss me at all as long as you keep Mickey Mouse within eyesight and feed her lots of pizza.

Kim said...

you better be back by sunday! sarah really wants to hang out with you! kimball is cute overload. isn't there another little one now or not yet?

Miriam Oh Painter said...

Yes. His hair is amazing! But now it's all gone...all buzzed, just like his papa!

catharooni said...

try to stay dry ... and awake. thanks for the cute reminder ...

very nice!

Denise said...

Oh I so miss that hair, we are so bringing it back next winter