Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Likely, it will blend

For my own personal enjoyment, I would like to proclaim that YouTube is one of the greatest phenomenons of this century! You can find virtually ANYTHING in video form on http://www.youtube.com/! And for someone like me who rarely lacks in curiosity, it is the World Book Encyclopedia of our time!

Truly, there is likely way more junk than gems on youtube, but for the great resource that it is, I can handle the good with bad, kind of like listening to KOST 103.5 FM soft rock: to hear them play "Lady in Red" is worth every moment suffering through the Titanic song and anything Toni Braxton.

You can find any television clip, commercial, jingle, TV show intro, music video, and other people's wacky videos! It's quite amazing.

Recently, though I know I am behind the times, I was introduced to a series of segments called, "Will It Blend?" Who knew it would be such engaging entertainment! I watched one clip and then I just couldn't help but watch 8 more. It is just intriguing!

Here's one to start you off. A popular, well-known item that we, with the exception of my parents, can all relate to: the ipod. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Erika said...

absolutely hilarious.
I always look forward to reading your blogs.
Thanks for the weekly entertainment :-)

catharooni said...

FREAKING AWESOME! ... i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo stealing this one for my blog (with appropriate credit being given, of course ...)

Miriam Oh Painter said...

happy to be anyone's source of entertainment.

And yes Cath, you may post on your blog! Everyone should be enjoying this!

Julia Kelly said...

miriam...
love your blog. you're funny! and well i always need some funny in my life!