Monday, July 27, 2009

100 Push-Ups Challenge

I don't know why I feel the need take on this challenge, but for some reason, who wouldn't need to be able to do 100 consecutive push-ups?! You never know when it would come in handy. And heckapoo, who doesn't need chiseled arms, a stronger back and firmer pectorals/boobs?

http://hundredpushups.com/

Take the challenge with me! Leave a comment to say you're in and commit! Read up on what the challenge entails, then on Saturday, take the "Initial Test", rest on Sunday and prepare yourself to start on Monday for 6-weeks to a hotter, stronger, firmer you! And probably sexier too.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm in!

Jill said...

I so in. I was JUST thinking yesterday, "I need to start doing push-ups again, the free weights aren't cutting it."

This will be a miracle story. :)

koodeker said...

Hmm. I think i can do three.

catharooni said...

you KNOW i am not joining the band wagon ... but i am excited to read your post about how it increased your strength but didn't increase your boob size at all.

yes, i know. i am the real boob here.

Colleen (a.k.a. mommie dearest) said...

Miriam! Hi, it's Catherine's mother in Edmonton.

I entered the Fitness Challenge at work and, because of recent hip replacement and more recent torn rotator cuff injury, they had me do modified push ups. On hands and knees, elbows out and touching chin to mat. I did 53 the first go round, and 76 for the final.

I've lost my 93-year-old-lady-angel arms (pretty sure I could have flown on my own to LA) and now I have a 63 year-old-lady arms. Now I'm still doing the push ups, and saying: "Michelle Obama watch out!"

Excellent challenge this was.

Miriam Oh Painter said...

Colleen, nice job on the challenge! Very impressive! push ups are push ups no matter how you do them, especially if you are doing a lot of them!