Monday, July 13, 2009

Shame.

"The Bachelorette" only on ABC, bores me this season. I was not a fan of Jillian Harris from the start and I'm still not caring much for her. The show isn't nearly as entertaining as it has been in the past. Boo.

Just disappointed. Truly unhappy. Bummed.

On another Bachelor only on ABC note, sometimes I imagine if I were on the show. And in my thoughts, I make it to the point where the show does hometown visits. Ha! What a hoot! Can you imagine my parents being on the Bachelor?! Ha! I can't stop laughing about it in my head!

I mean, my parents would just be smiling and laughing the whole time not really saying anything. My dad would just be making jokes the whole time, if anything. There would be not one serious moment throughout the segment of the show. I'd be lucky if they understood what was going on. It would be awesome! And then after, my parents would probably be like, "What was that? Why so many camera? Who is your boyfriend? What is "bachelor" mean? Next time Miliam, don't do that."

Super funny. America would get a hoot out of it.

2 comments:

catharooni said...

and your mother would say, "ah, now i know why you no marry."

Miriam Oh Painter said...

ha! nice Cath. so true.