Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Please, don't leave a tip."

First of all, I'd just like to say what a pleasure it is to be back in SoCal where I actually have legit food options! Where I get a variety of foods, from every possible country, that's not over-priced, tasteless or could be described as mediocre. Hallelujah good food!


Today I ate lunch at Lucky Seafood in Mira Mesa, CA, just 3.5 miles from my work. It's a Vietnamese grocery store with a restaurant attached. This was my second time at this restaurant and both times, I have been happily pleased!

The Pho is delicious, though a bit on the sweet side and today, I went for lunch for their Bun (pronounced "boon" which is pretty much a vermicelli noodle salad, with or without meat). They were fast and the food was yummy! The best thing about it was that they give you a free can of soda and refuse to take a tip though it's a sit-down restaurant. Now that's what I call a pleasant dining experience!

Go SoCal.

No comments: