Monday, July 20, 2009

The panty blog

Dana blogged about panties today: Dana's Panties blog post

It's not a topic I'd normally blog about, but Dana found justification for it, and coincidentally, so have I!

This weekend, Kyle and I found ourselves wandering around the Fashion Island shopping mall in Newport Beach. And in our roaming, we walked past the Build-A-Bear Workshop. Kyle joked about how he was going to get one for me. To which I said, "Barf." Not that I don't like stuffed animals, but a $40 stuffed bear is outrageous to me. But out of curiosity, we decided to walk in anyway and take a look.

From my observations, the Build-A-Bear bears are almost like the "Barbie" doll of this century. The bears are not your ordinary stuffed animal. They come in all kinds of shapes and have endless wardrobe options. Without going too much into detail, there is a style, an article of clothing, and an accessory for any occasion for a Build-A-Bear bear.

Even panties.


Yup. Teddy bear panties. Any color, cut and style you need for every occasion. Every stuffed bear needs a drawerful of panties is what I say. Or boxers for the males.



Yup, they definitely thought of it all...although, I have yet to find a bra...

1 comment:

dana said...

Thank you for blogging about panties. Any excuse to say that word on a blog is a treat!
And I'm totally with you on Build a Bear. WASTE o MONEY. boring.